Sunday, September 12, 2010

One more step

A song which was sung in the last day of school session in 'J's school, by the students;

One More Step
One more step along the world I go,
One more step along the world I go,
From the old things to the new
Keep me travelling along with you.

And it's from the old I travel to the new,
Keep me travelling along with you.

Round the corners of the world I turn.
More and more about the world I learn.
And the new things that I see
You'll be looking along me

As I travel through the bad and good
Keep me travelling the way I should.
Where I see no way to go
You'll be telling the way, I know.

Give me the courage when the world is rough,
Keep me loving when the world is tough.
Leap and sing in all I do,
Keep me travelling along with you.

You are older than the world can be
You are younger than the life in me.
Ever old and ever new,
Keep me traveling along with you.

The song was dedicated to the senior most class in 'J's school who were going to the high school from next session,  I was listening to it and learning from it too.

The recent unnatural loss in our family has stunned, shocked and stopped the whole family for a while.
Everyone is going through a process of immense grief and trauma.

I pray, from very far away from the family to give us strength to accept the life as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment